I build businesses using the internet. I’ve been featured on The New York Times, Entrepreneur.com, Inc.com, Huffington Post, Business.com, and many other publications – usually blathering about SEO and Ecommerce.
Thank you for stalking me on the internet.
I’ve created courses on SEO:
- The Beginner’s Guide to Keyword Research for SEO
- The Advanced Guide to Master Keyword Research
- How to Implement a Keyword Strategy
I’ve written case studies on SEO:
- How to Increase Website Traffic to Over 100,000 Visits Per Month
- From 0 to 1.4 Million Organic Visits in 6 Months
- We Used Technical SEO To Increase Website Visitors to Over 1,000,000 Visits Per Month
I’ve helped build businesses with SEO:
Want to chat about SEO?
Places I’ve been Featured or Published
New York Times on Ecommerce
Facebook Aims to Deliver Real News to Mobile News Feed
5 Secrets to Running a Successful Ecommerce Business
Philadelphia SEO Leaders You Should Follow
Why This West Chester Company’s Tech Team Works Out of Old City
Can the city lead the region’s innovation future?
This Philly SEO Expert says he can help you get a job in 7 days
19 useful books by Philly Tech Authors
Search Engine Land
Search Engine Watch
STAT Search Analytics
Interviews / Podcasts / Webinars
Digital Marketing Radio
The Value of Guest Posting for Link Building Purposes
In The Know
True Voice Media